I don't understand you.
No wait, i understand you too well.
I knew you'd say OH HEY I SAID STOP TALKING ABOUT IT RIGHT? YOU WANT ME TO TALK TO YOUR DAD?
Oh shit. Like, dad's always DA BOMB.
I lose when she says that, WANT ME TO ASK YOUR DAD TO TALK TO YOU?
Omg to hell with you. You are killing me.
Sunday, March 05, 2006
Previous Posts
- Mum is sucha letdown.I don't care, i'm gonna blog ...
- I hate trying to tolerate.So please get my hint 'c...
- I am overreacting.It's 7 in the morning ):
- I found this in my old msn space blog.-Twista feat...
- This (Or that) Is It My Dears.Tmr at 8.:( I'll kno...
- Only on the last day of work did i fully realise t...
- I hate the puke-y feeling.It stinks. ):
- Sick, again.-Hey, heyDid you ever thinkThere might...
- DAMMIT A SPIDER JUST JUMPED ONTO MY HAND WHEN I WA...
- Why i'm happy today :I did some cardio.I managed t...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home